[App_rpt-users] receive toneburst

John Scoggin aat3bf at armymars.net
Sat Sep 12 23:45:16 UTC 2009

Is there any chance that we may see (or maybe I've just missed it!) tone remote control; i.e., keying up or frequency changing using the EIA tones (like 2175 Hz, for example)?

73s,

john

_____________________________________

John K Scoggin, Jr. W3JKS/AAT3BF/AAM3EDE/AAA9SL
US Army Military Affiliate Radio System
Delaware Gateway Station AAB3DE
Special Consultant - Technology

Emergency Operations Officer - Delaware
"Old RADEF Officers never die, they simply decay exponentially..."

Chief Engineer
Mobile Communications Unit 37 (AAT3CAD/W3MCU)

ARRL Assistant Section Manager - Delaware
Email: aat3bf at armymars.net
Telephone: (302) 451-5000