[App_rpt-users] Attention: VK2RCZ (Node 2329)

Ramesh Dhami (VA3UV) Ramesh at va3uv.com
Mon Sep 14 11:01:01 UTC 2009

Please do not connect to the VE3TNK HUB (Node 2200) and bridge across
two reflectors (e.g., 2000 and 2200).  Please also consider the time
difference since you're unlikely to hear activity from North America.
We are just waking up here to find many of our linked system (on 2200)
occupied with traffic from the UK and VK.  The net result is that our
repeater systems are occupied with traffic making them unusable for our
morning commute.

What makes this worse is that you have connected to the hub using a
permanent link!

Jim / Steve - I am unable to disconnect node 2329 from 2200 using the
ilink,11 (presumably the other side does not allow this when in
permanent link mode) - if you can confirm this, I'll add it to Mantis.

Thanks!

Ramesh.