[App_rpt-users] Attention: VK2RCZ (Node 2329)

David Osborn david.osborn at manx.net
Mon Sep 14 17:48:59 UTC 2009

We at GB3IM (2480/2481) were also connected to 2393 and, by association,
into the hub. I didn't do it, and none of my users have been given
instructions on how to do it, so it must have been an incoming connection.

Sorry if the UK traffic that you were hearing was from here - it was
unintended.

It's always good to make new contacts, but I have never heard any traffic.
As Ramesh points out, the time difference (of 7 hours) comes into play.

I have disconnected and will wait to see what happens next :-)

73
David - GD4HOZ