[App_rpt-users] Source for FOBS

Ramesh Dhami (VA3UV) Ramesh at va3uv.com
Thu Sep 17 22:01:41 UTC 2009

Don Russell wrote:
> New source found.
> Tigerdirect: SKU S262-7187 $14.99
> S262-7008 White version same price.
>
> Startech ICUSBAUDIO, cm108 chipset

<-- Hey Don - long time.... yep these are the Startech ones, I have been
modifying these with good success (done about 8 of them now!).  The nice
thing with these is that they do not have any LED's on them, so if you
want to add an LED and bring it out to your enclosure, you can solder
directly to pin 12 of the CM108 (yeh, I know, that means one more thing
to solder onto the chip... but it makes for a nice product ;).  I'll
send you some pics from the Fob Factory!

Cheers,

Ramesh.