[App_rpt-users] Missing PGP binary issue resolved.

John (WB5NFC) wb5nfc at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 20 22:43:21 UTC 2009

---

Hi John,

I tried this on my system of which IRLP was installed in dry-run mode
(without sending install data to the irlp folks), but I didn't see the
db load error message. Can you try the following and post the specific
error message to the list?:

Try commenting out the rc.irlp line in /etc/rc.d/rc.local like this:

#/home/irlp/custom/rc.irlp

Then run the command manually once you are logged in as root:

cd /home/irlp/custom
./rc.irlp

This should print out the error message we are looking for...

Steve
WA6ZFT

----------

Hi Steve.

My system seems to work, but I still get the following error message upon boot:

No such command ' irlp dbload'

Done, looping until next time.

I did not find the statement you wanted me to comment out in the   /etc/rc.d/rc.local

Here's a paste of mine:

#!/bin/sh
# This script will be executed *after* all the other
init scripts.
# You can put your own initialization stuff in here
if you don't
# want to do the full Sys V style init stuff.

touch /var/lock/subsys/local
/etc/rc.d/rc.updatenodelist &
/etc/rc.d/rc.irlphosts &Thanks!

John / WB5NFC