[App_rpt-users] Echolink Unauthorized

Eric Tichansky no3m at no3m.net
Mon Sep 21 00:01:25 UTC 2009

1. Yes, the username/password is valid, otherwise echolink would not
work at all on the app_rpt system.  We can and have initiated outgoing
links as well as incoming links.  The only problem is this erratic
directory download failure.  As noted previously, there are also
successful directory downloads periodically:

[Sep 20 16:41:01] NOTICE[15356]: chan_echolink.c:2102 do_el_directory:
Directory pgm done downloading(full,compressed), 4489 records

2. No, there are no other devices on the same LAN (behind DSL
connection) attempting echolink, IRLP, or allstar connections, just one
app_rpt system.

- no3m