[App_rpt-users] New ISO question

hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Mon Sep 21 23:00:19 UTC 2009

> From: Steve Gebhard <stevegebhard at cox.net>
> Date: 2009/09/21 Mon PM 03:15:21 PDT
> To: James Nessen <nessenj at jimsoffice.org>
> CC: app_rpt-users at qrvc.com,  hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
> Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] New ISO question
>
> Yes, it works fine once you get the correct command :-)
>

> ---- James Nessen <nessenj at jimsoffice.org> wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 04:33:15PM -0400, Steve Gebhard <stevegebhard at cox.net> said:
> >
> > > execution of the script (./irlpsetup.sh) gave a no such file or directory error.  I found the scripts though at /usr/local/sbin, after navigating there, the script worked as it should   Thanks for clarifying the elimination of the acid directory.  Now that I know where they are, things are good!  Thanks Steve
> > >

> > So, we're looking good now to use chan_irlp on the new ISO?
> >
> > Jim, K6JWN

You should be able to run the script from *any* directory as the root user. I'm not near an ACID box at this time. If you type env<return> at the shell as the root user, the PATH variable have /usr/local/sbin in it. Please advise if this isn't the case, because if it isn't I need to fix it.

Steve
WA6ZFT