[App_rpt-users] Fwd: D945 board

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Wed Sep 23 12:17:33 UTC 2009

A reply on the D945 subject came to me directly that I think was
supposed to go to the group... as I was not the original poster who
asked, so here it is...

I will add that there is a Limey Linux version for the D945 board now
that does have the drivers for my D945 board anyhow.. so the
information may be reference an older version...

It is a really nice embedded option if you want to use a CF disk or
SD disk device and no moving parts... except the PS fan and the
Northbridge fan.....

Doug
KD8B