[App_rpt-users] CW ID issues

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Fri Sep 25 22:35:04 UTC 2009

Hummm...Well, I thought my 10m simplex FM node problem was resolved. But,
setting nounkeyct=1 stopped the IDer proper operation, too. In fact, I
don't even see the Playing 'xxxx' messages for the node on the
console....To verify for certain, I removed the nounkeyct statement and
left duplex=1. The IDer again works fine. But, the other undesired
telemetry is back too, of course.

73, David kb4fxc