[App_rpt-users] CW ID issues

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Sep 26 00:54:48 UTC 2009

More info....the nounkeyct statement doesn't seem to effect this issue
after all. I added nounkeyct=1 back to the stanza and the IDer is now
(still) working, so far.  So, nounkeyct does work as expected and
something else is going on...I'll keep investigating.

I guess I should ask if this is the right place for this thread, or,
should it be moved to mantis?

73, David kb4fxc