[App_rpt-users] LM-34 temperature command?

Neil Addis (WA5JXY) wa5jxy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 21:30:06 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I looked through all the archives and the admin manual for app_rpt (as
well as trying to decipher rpt.conf) to enable the temperature
or other sensor (i/o) functions but I couldn't locate the info;

LM-34 temperature wiring and/or function.

Can someone that is using this function please copy and paste your
section in rpt.conf that makes this work?
I already have the LM-34 connected to pin 2 or the URL (as well as +
and gnd), but I don't know how to interrogate it.

Thanks!
Neil