[App_rpt-users] Allstar Remote

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Fri Apr 9 17:33:28 UTC 2010

I use WinSCP from my Windows laptop after I enter through a VPN to the site.
I can edit, manipulate files, upload and download with little overhead on
the Linux box. If I am on site I just use WinSCP direct. on Ethernet inside
the firewall. WinSCP integrates as an explorer like GUI interface from Linux
SSH command line access..  almost as easy at manipulating files on a Windows
box locally..

Doug

KD8B