[App_rpt-users] WinSCP

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Fri Apr 9 18:48:42 UTC 2010

In my case I have an OpenVPN service running on the firewall of my remote
site. I VPN into it from wherever I am with OpenVPN client.. then open
WinSCP on the internal machine using its local address behind the firewall..

In particular I like Untangle Firewall ( free version) but getting Allstar
in and out is kind of annoying, and the Allstar servers need to force the
Port as Untangle NAT's everything so reverse lookups get bothched up unless
manually fixed at allstar.

Doug

KD8B