[App_rpt-users] message

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Tue Apr 20 08:59:50 UTC 2010

It's the one I downloaded earlier this year from ACID

Asterisk SVN--r568M, Copyright (C) 1999 - 2008 Digium, Inc.

I think this is when app-rpt "forked" from the main line of Asterisk?

Anyway, you are right - looking on Google I found some discussion of this
error message and it was in 2008. I assume there was a "patch" for it
eventually.

Ken