[App_rpt-users] Asterisk/app_rpt presentation

Jann Traschewski jann at gmx.de
Sat Apr 24 16:15:12 UTC 2010

> there will be a talk about "Linking repeater systems using
> Linux" at the IPRT (http://www.iprt.de -> Programm) in
> Darmstadt (Germany) next Saturday.
> If there are any german speaking people on the list: Feel
> free to join! The talk about Asterisk/app_rpt will start at 10:20 MEZ.

It was a great event for everybody. We decided to publish our lecture notes
in PDF-format here: http://db0fhn.efi.fh-nuernberg.de -> projects ->
Asterisk/app_rpt. Unfortunately it is germany language only and we did not
include too many pictures :/ I have no idea whether translation tools can
produce useful output or not... :)

73,
Jann

--
Jann Traschewski, Drosselstr.1, D-90513 Zirndorf, Germany
Tel.: +49-911-696971, Mobile: +49-170-1045937, E-Mail: jann at gmx.de
Ham: DG8NGN / DB0VOX, http://www.qsl.net/dg8ngn, ICQ UIN: 4130182