[App_rpt-users] (no subject)

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Aug 8 21:42:04 UTC 2010

You can get the StarTech adapter from newegg, too--search for ICUSBAUDIOB.
It works very well with Linux & app_rpt...It works nicely with WinXP,
Win7, too, for digital modes software.

...But, I second that motion that the DMK URI. It is a fine adapter. I'm
using MANY of them with 100% satisfaction!

73, David kb4fxc

On Sun, 8 Aug 2010, Tony KT9AC wrote:

>   I had good luck with this unit, from TigerDirect.com (StarTech
> ICUSBAUDIOB Audio USB Adapter)
>
> http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?Sku=S262-7187
>
> Otherwise I highly recommend the DMK URI interface - it's idiot proof.
>
> Tony
>

> On 08/08/2010 12:58 PM, Keith Dobbins wrote:
> > Anyone have a current source for the  c-media usb sound fobs? The last
4 sources including deal extreme that says  it's a cm108 fob all have used
a generic chipset or the sss chips. Just looking and getting frustrated. Thanks!