[App_rpt-users] USB Sound Fob

Gary - K7EK gary.k7ek at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 05:31:45 UTC 2010

A warning about ordering FOBs from this particular sale. I ordered 12 of
them @ $1.00 apiece, for a total of $12.   The seller refused to follow my
request to consolidate all 12 pieces
into one shipping container, and sending them flat rate. They are charging
me individual
shipping and handling for each of the 12. They are asking for over $33 for
shipping and
handling when the 12 items only cost $1.00 apiece, or $12.00 total. They
weigh very little,
probably an ounce apiece at the best.  It's obvious that they are sell low,
but gouge you on the shipping and handling. It would be so easy for them to
simply wrap the 12 items in bubble wrap, stick them in a single envelope,
and send that by flat rate air. I would expect that it should not cost more
than $5.00 or so.

I have not paid yet, and am waiting for them to adjust the shipping/handling
cost. Otherwise
I may have to go to eBay dispute resolution.

Buyer beware......!

--
Best regards,

Gary E. Kohtala - K7EK / AFA0IU / AFE0DM

Personal Web Page:  http://www.k7ek.net