[App_rpt-users] Update

Stephen Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Sat Aug 14 05:36:40 UTC 2010

Jim is still in the hospital. He was well enough to want me to help him bring up the new server over the phone (typical
Jim).

We were able to reconfigure the new server so that http://allstarlink.org at least responds to web requests. There are
issues with registration and/or the database on the server, so it is not operational yet. There is a chance that the
rest of the configuration will have to wait until Jim is out of the hospital, and recuperated enough to resolve the
database issues.

You can go to the site and look around, but I don't advise logging in and changing anything. Changes should not be made
as there is a small chance the database may need to be completely rebuilt, and we need to keep modifications at bay till
everything is working.

I or Jim will send a message to the list when it is OK to make changes.

Steve
WA6ZFT