[App_rpt-users] System Status

Jon Rorke jrorke at cogeco.ca
Mon Aug 16 13:21:40 UTC 2010

Hi every body, I made the registration "A" change on 2249 and 2417. At
that point I could not connect to other nodes nor these 2 nodes could
not connect to each other.

Just to let you know Steve. I changed them back and now I can connect to
the nodes we have here locally. These nodes are not yet migrated to the
new portal system.

I guess they are working from the node flat tile for lookups for the
moment, which I know is stale info but the nodes we normally connect to
here are not changing their IPs on a regular basis so for the moment its
not a problem.

I did not try to connect to other nodes that might have made the change
and are registered with the new portal so I cant confirm that might have
worked.

I do realize that things are in the middle of transition so we will
leave our nodes as is until the dust settles, then we will get on with
the updates.

Glad to hear Jim is on th mend!

Jon VA3RQ