[App_rpt-users] Portal Feature request???

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 16:28:24 UTC 2010

good question. When I get more IP addresses active on the server later today, I think I am going to put up
an abbreviated version of the old site that at least lets users look at the old list and request their old
passwords auto-magically.

this should not be too difficult. At the moment, I am fresh out of IP addresses.

JIM