[App_rpt-users] IRLP Setup Error

Greg Thornwall thorn at myactv.net
Tue Aug 17 02:30:02 UTC 2010

> Try again. The message says there is a temporary name resolution issue. I just checked it here it resolved just fine.
>
> Steve
> WA6ZFT

Still no go, must be something going on my machine that it can not get
out ot the web. I was able to download it from another computer and
FTPed it. The script got past that point. Now it wants the other tar
file to be in the irlp dir. I copied it there but the script rm all
*.tgz files. :(

Downloading IRLP software tarfiles into /home/irlp/ ...
Downloading the files from the server
--2010-08-16 22:24:58--
http://dl.allstarlink.org/installcd/irlp-centos-dist.tgz
Resolving dl.allstarlink.org... failed: Temporary failure in name
resolution.
wget: unable to resolve host address `dl.allstarlink.org'
Uncompressing Install Images ....

File /home/irlp irlp-centos.tgz is MISSING.... exiting

Looks like the ifcfg-eth0 file is setup ok on the machine, must be
missing something.

Thanks, Greg