[App_rpt-users] progress...

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 23:18:45 UTC 2010

I think were making good progress on the new system turn-up.

As far as I can see, all the base functionality seems to be there and working.
We are not referring to any new features that have been requested since
the system cut-over (of course).

The only thing I would like to see a few more of is the systems ability to successfully
generate a valid configuration for a server as a result of configuration entry on the Portal
and download and successful use of server-downloaded files.

In other words, can sever of you create a completely new install, using the new release(s)
and make a completely new system using a server-downloaded configuration??

Obviously, this has worked for me over and over again, but Id like to see others have
success with it also.

JIM WB6NIL