[App_rpt-users] A few minor details

kb8ude at gmail.com kb8ude at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 01:16:00 UTC 2010

Noticed while at the portal, when going to Server|-= Setup Wizard =- the initial page that loads with the picture of the server and two nodes has a misspelling on the button to select an already created 'sever.'

Also, I see no way to delete a server should you accidentally on purpose create an unwanted server.

The node/server configuration pages have an odd navigation to them, greying out options unexpectedly when you submit your changes and then move to the next 'tab' if you will. (APRS/GPS Settings for instance)

On the subject of APRS/GPS Settings, I see no explanation anywhere how to configure this option.  Is a GPS mandatory or will it use the already configured server location coordinates?

That's enough criticism for the moment. You guys are doing great and I hope Jim gets better soon so he can get back to what he obviously must be passionate about.

Cheers,

Shawn
27248

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile