[App_rpt-users] Playback works, now for MP3Player

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Tue Aug 31 17:20:43 UTC 2010

the MP3 player that I use was downloaded from here

http://www.asterisk.org/downloads

App_rpt is based on the 1.4 version of Asterisk

You need to extract the files and then configure/make/install the modules in the usual linux way

(If you do a new install of the app-rpt code you will also need to repeat the add-on install, from the files already on your machine.)

I found I had to make a change to the source code (outscale parameter) to get a higher volume level.

Ken