[App_rpt-users] Web Transceiver Telemetry

Dale Weber n7pkt at picklejar.org
Thu Dec 2 02:52:10 UTC 2010

On Wednesday, December 01, 2010 08:04:40 am Greg Thornwall wrote:
> I wanted to turn off announcements for the web transceiver I setup my
> rpt.conf file as follows:
>
> telemetry=telemetry
>
> [telemetry]
> eannmode=0          ; echolink telemetry
> guilinkdefault=0    ; gui telemetry
> telemdefault=0      ; local telemetry
> phonelinkdefault=0  ; phone telemetry

	The problem with turning off local telemetry, is it turns off ALL
announcements. I'd just like to turn off connection messages for all nodes
except my own node. I want to hear other local telemetry announcements.

	Right now, I have everything turned on becacause when I am connected to a
busy node, the connect/disconnect messages overpower any QSO in progress. But,
that also leaves me without *80 and other local announcements I need to hear.
:( :(

	8-Dale
--
PickleJar Software | Home of the Pico Node!
Open your mind, Read, Learn, Think, Apply, and Have Fun!