[App_rpt-users] New version of NodeShark available

Keith Williamson hkwilliamson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 05:06:47 UTC 2010

Hello All,

I have uploaded a new version (v0.95) of NodeShark. This version adds remote
shell script execution feature allowing you to remotely execute any
non-interactive shell script on your AllStar system with a single click. The
shell script output is displayed in a command monitor window. The new
feature includes a simple shell script editor that allows you to create,
name, view, edit, and delete custom scripts from within NodeShark. You can
create as many scripts as you like and they are added to a convenient
drop-down list for single click execution. You can also import shell scripts
created outside of NodeShark using other editors. Finally, v0.95 is the
result of extensive code cleanup and highly improved error checking.

I have also updated the NodeShark User Guide to reflect the new features.

You can download this latest version and the user guide at
http://www.arizuni.com/NodeShark

Currently, NodeShark directly supports multi-node to only a single AllStar
system. The final feature I'll be adding prior to 1.0 is AllStar multi-site
support (i.e multiple selectable configurations).

73's,

Keith
KF7DRV
AllStar: 2541