[App_rpt-users] Trixbox to app_rpt

Neil Addis (WA5JXY) wa5jxy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 21:29:34 UTC 2010

Ok, I know I saw something like this in the archives, but I can't find
it now (at least what I am trying to do).

Can someone point me in the right direction as to how to create an
extension from Trixbox to an app_rpt node?
I've been fumbling around with it for days now. It should be simple.
Am I over-thinking this?

I have a private Trixbox PBX with a few SIP extensions set up. I want
to be able to dial from one of the extensions and connect to one of my
app_rpt nodes direct.
I also want to be able to connect to an extension on my pbx from my radio.

They are on separate boxes, right now on the same network and
different ports (pbx 4569, app_rpt 4568)

Is this do-able? (I don't what do hear about the legalities of this,
just the how-to....thanks)

Thanks!

Neil