[App_rpt-users] The app_rpt-users mailing list is moving.

Stephen Rodgers hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Fri Dec 17 02:57:44 UTC 2010

The app_rpt-users mailing list is moving from the qrvc.com domain to my personal domain ohnosec.org.
I am consolidating servers and moving the non-business sites off of the qrvc.com domain.

All users currently signed up will also be signed up on the new list. All of the archives
have been transferred over as well.

Please edit you email client address books to send mail to the new list address:

app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org

The list signup page and a link to the archives can be found at