[App_rpt-users] Iaxrpt

k8khw at att.net k8khw at att.net
Sat Dec 25 19:21:56 UTC 2010

Were using the IaxRpt software for windows when were out traveling
and seem to be having a issue with it dropping the link after a short
time, I don,t think I have any timers setup in rpt.conf so I assume
that kills any connect time outs ,Maybe not. Any ideas

                                                         Randy

  P.S The App_rpt-users Archives we look
at stops at Dec-12 Has something changed
We seem to be getting the posts as there sent
by users but the Archives Page for Dec here shows
nothing past Dec 12

                     Merry christmas