[App_rpt-users] Web Transciever

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Sun Dec 26 17:54:16 UTC 2010

Hi all.

Having trouble making this work. I can modify/upload configs, so the
communication ability is there, but even though web transciver enabled, is
does not connect.

I have an odd routing situation at the house. I cannot directly connect from
my windoze box to the radio box. Does the web xcvr have the boxes connect
directly? If that's the case I understand and will try from my office when
back there. If the connection is THROUGH the web site, I'm stumped.

George J Csahanin
W2DB/node 2360, 2428(no radio connected right now)
Cedar Park, TX