[App_rpt-users] setting time

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Mon Dec 27 18:27:27 UTC 2010

Thanks George - the ntpdate command seems to be less disruptive to
Asterisk's operation than ntpd.
I tried it 4 times and it did not kill the fob.

This server looks like the best server for me, based on a few pings

 3.north-america.pool.ntp.org

Its in the crontab - we'll see what happens tomorrow AM!

Ken

Ref: http://www.pool.ntp.org/zone/north-america