[App_rpt-users] 64 bit

hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com hwstar at rodgers.sdcoxmail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:38:11 UTC 2010

> From: "Scott Weis" <kb2ear at kb2ear.net>
> Date: 2010/02/10 Wed PM 12:28:03 PST
> To: app_rpt-users at qrvc.com
> Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] 64 bit
>
> Just for fun I installed a 64-bit Centos on a machine and ran the phase1.sh
> script etc. When it completed I had a fully 64 bit version up and running
> with URI.
>
> 73 de
> Scott KB2EAR

That may appear to be true, but without testing every last feature and configuration you won't know for sure. I'm hesitant to call something good when it was built and only briefly tested. However, if enough people test their specific configurations and have a positive experience then maybe it is mostly good.

Steve
WA6ZFT