[App_rpt-users] chan_echolink?

James Nessen nessenj at jimsoffice.org
Fri Feb 19 20:29:01 UTC 2010

is anyone running chan_echolink and having any issues?  I just fired up my
version (/* Version 0.21, 07/09/2008) today and noticed that it's not
downloading the updated user list (I have had my echolink client on my
windows machine running for over 15 minutes and it's not showing up in my
database (via database showkey k6jwn).

I am running ACID with the latest app_rpt (213).  I checked on another node
(running limey) and it seems to be working properly (and updating the
echolink database around every 4 minutes).

Can anyone shed light?

Jim
--
Jim Nessen K6JWN