[App_rpt-users] echolink offline?

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Sun Jan 10 14:10:42 UTC 2010

I have added the config file for EchoLink and am receiving the messages
about EchoLink server OK and directory download, on a regular basis.

But the echolink.org status page shows my node as "off" (not offline, the
QTH *is* being reported under the description column).

If I try to connect to another on line echo link node using the 7 digit
number, I get absolutely nothing. No messages from debug or verbose and the
asterisk node says it is still in the repeat only mode. (yes I did port
forwarding in my router for the asterisk computer IP address).

I searched the knowledge base the mail archives for a while under the
subject "echolink" but could not find any hints.

Is there some online/offline switch for echolink? How can I trouble-shoot?

Ken

PS - is there a way to perform a search on the entire email archive?