[App_rpt-users] node registration failure?

Anthony Percy anthcp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 02:25:21 UTC 2010

Hi Steve,
Thanks for the reply. Could it be my IAX2 is not registering properly???
e.g
*CLI> iax2 show registry
Host                  dnsmgr  Username    Perceived             Refresh
State
67.215.233.178:4569   N       A2534       <Unregistered>             60
Request Sent

Any ideas why this would not be the case?
Would the DNS you mentioned problem cause this?
I have setup my router to divert all incoming traffic to the asterisk server
just in case but it makes no difference..

regards

Anthony VK2ACP