[App_rpt-users] OT: Anyone using an Android to dial into their system?

Randy Hammock rhammock.hur at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 23:53:25 UTC 2010

Darn it, I hate it when I reply to a group and it goes to the sender
instead of the group.

Here's what ended up going to Steve when I did a reply with out
changing the To: address.

I use IaxDialer on my iPad. Yeah I know, I strayed away from the
Android topic. By the way, IaxDialer is for any iPhone in the App
Store, jail breaking not necessary. But does use of WiFi (that's all
my iPad has).

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 7:51 AM, Ramesh Dhami (VA3UV) <Ramesh at va3uv.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys;
>
> Off-topic I know... is anyone using an Android to dial into their
> Asterisk / app_rpt system? - if so, which app' are you using?
>
> Conversely, is anyone using an iPhone - and if so, which app?
>
> Thx!
>
> Ramesh.

Randy Hammock KC6HUR
http://kc6hur.net