[App_rpt-users] Hard Disk Options

Keith Dobbins dobbins125 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 16:47:31 UTC 2010

Ok, managed to talk with our repeater group and decided to move foward with using apt_rpt for our controller. I've managed to snag a decent intel atom D510 board and 4gb of ram for it as well as a direct 12v power supply. Now we are wondering about a hard drive option, USB Flash Drive, CF Card Solution, SSD mini-PCI card, what would you suggest for the longest life and least amount of headaches? I plan on running as much of the filespaces in a ramdrive that I can to reduce access to the SSD device.

Thanks!

Keith Dobbins A.S.
Flight Paramedic
3402 Linden Street