[App_rpt-users] Macros and ID's

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 15:19:23 UTC 2010

okay.. I set the idtime=1000 for testing purposes. I started Asterisk. Ker-chunked the input freq and heard the
normal voice id. After that was done, and the repeater Tx had stopped, I keyed-up on the input freq and kept
the signal there for a little while and then heard the morse ID, just like I would expect.

again... whats the problem??

JIM WB6NIL