[App_rpt-users] HELP -- we are being forced to eat SPAM!

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Wed Jun 2 01:04:43 UTC 2010

My ISP bud signed up and it came to him fine as well.. he saw a couple
things that looked strange as I had noted with apache default ish
looking stuff.. but nothing obvious..

Jon N8USK just found this......

"Actually it looks like maybe the IP is listed..

http://www.mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist:67.215.233.178
"

Doug