[App_rpt-users] iax respawing every minute with version 0.250???

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 5 10:33:06 UTC 2010

excellent!! its working (by the way there is a new version there now that doesnt print
out all that poo every time it does it).

The new version of chan_iax seems to work very nicely except that for some reason
it loses outbound registration unless you have a "kluge-a-matic" task that reloads
iax2 every minute. It doesnt effect operation of the channel driver, and seems to
keep it running reliably.

Some day when I have absolutely nothing else to do, I will attempt to look into why
this is occurring.

JIM WB6NIL