[App_rpt-users] DTMF disable or rf side

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 06:29:51 UTC 2010

There is certainly no question that something needs to be done about this.
We will be considering some different options in the next few days, but I
have a good idea of overall what we can do, but need to refine it greatly
at this point. It needs to something well thought out that will fit different
requirements, not just this particular case.

I was thinking of something kind of like the "Gong Show", except
without Gene Gene the Dancing Machine and the Unknown Comic, and
Rip Taylor and his confetti.

Okay, maybe a little confetti. It never hurts. :-)

JIM WB6NIL