[App_rpt-users] 12.5 kHz repeaters support

Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras ralph at radio-link.net
Thu Mar 11 13:21:54 UTC 2010

Hi,

> mhz band is mostly 12k5 equipment these days... It did work.. However.. in
> general The audio pickup point in the discriminator chain has more to do
> with getting enough white noise I think.. I had to play around some in the
> 900 gear but found points suitable for either distro..

Please note that this is a commercial grade radio, no searching for a
discriminator tap, but using the flat out that is provided by the
manufacturer. Those radios should remain exchangable without modifying them,
so this is not really an option :-) I will definetely not start soldering
thin wires into my repeater radios, as I rely on direct replacement with a
brand new radio in case of failure.

> Doug
> KD8B

With best regards