[App_rpt-users] VOIP Conference in Las Vegas

Kent Johnson w7aor at narri.org
Thu Mar 18 18:54:22 UTC 2010

Hi Keith
By all means resister and come. Who is your brother? At least six others
with All Star nodes will be there. Stephen WA6ZFT has been a presenter at
the last three conferences.  Many of the IRLP guys want to move to the All
Star capability. http://www.narri.org/voip_conference.html

Kent W7AOR AllStar Node 2030
http://www.narri.org/voip_conference.html