[App_rpt-users] Anyone using MDC1200 for control?

KT9AC kt9ac at ameritech.net
Mon Mar 22 18:42:50 UTC 2010

Thanks Jim for the reply and interest. Basically I just want to
send/decode the Unit ID that will be used as a control function (i.e.
macro to connect up to site "X"), activity timer (link transmit
authorization) or repeater access control. I like MDC since its a
fixed-length packet, has error-correction built-in and once programmed
in to a radio mode doesn't require using a DTMF mic while mobile.

Tony