[App_rpt-users] Using CTCSS to send commands to app_rpt

Jim Richardson wa1sot at pcom.com
Tue Mar 23 02:18:00 UTC 2010

Jim,

Any pointers in how to use tonemacro?  I looked for documentation but only
found that it has not been documented yet.  I also looked at the source
code and config files and was not able to figure out how to configure
tonemacro.

Thank you for all the work you have done on this excellent software,

Jim WA1SOT