[App_rpt-users] Build fails on v 0.219 - successful with 1.4.23-pre

KT9AC kt9ac at ameritech.net
Wed Mar 24 01:23:47 UTC 2010

Just an update...

I was originally trying the ACID downloaded version to compile in the
MDC1200 code, and was getting the same failure. Did a SVN download of
the current 'astsrc-1.4.23-pre' and moved the mdc_decode.[ch] files into
/usr/src/asterisk/apps and it all compiled!

I'll try some config samples and see what I get for outputs.

Thanks to everyone for getting this going so quickly!

Tony