[App_rpt-users] non-USA-standard repeater offset for freq-agileradios

Scott Weis kb2ear at kb2ear.net
Fri Mar 26 03:26:09 UTC 2010

It would appear to work on the TM-271a

Thanks,
Scott KB2EAR
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Duuuude
  Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 8:06 PM
  Subject: [App_rpt-users] non-USA-standard repeater offset for freq-agileradios

  I have added (still experimental) code in app_rpt version 0.211 (available this
  evening in SVN) to attempt to support non-USA-standard repeater offsets
  for frequency agile radios. I have tested the code on a TMG-707A, but not
  on any of the other models supported, which are TM-271, TM-D700, FT-897
  and IC-706. The other radios did not seem to support such functionality.

  There are 2 ways of configuring this:

  the new rpt.conf parameters (that go into the node clause
  in rpt.conf), are split2m and split70cm, which specify the
  default offset for 2 meters and 70 centimeters in kilohertz.

  split2m = 600
  split70cm = 5000

  You may also specify the offset in a memory channel
  by adding an additional parameter before the options,
  for example:

  01 = 147.435,103.5,1035,h-t  ; This would be for W6NUT in Los Angeles with input of 146.40

  JIM WB6NIL