[App_rpt-users] Re Iax_Rpt on Windows 64 bit

Tony Langdon, VK3JED vk3jed at vkradio.com
Sun May 2 20:29:55 UTC 2010

At 02:43 AM 5/3/2010, Jim Duuuude wrote:
>"They" (who in the heck are "they", anyway??) say that its *supposed*
>to work under Linux, but I do not know that from personal experience.

Works fine in my experience.  I have run it under WINE on my Linux
EeePC 900, which is running the stock Xandros distro.  My WINE
version is probably around 2 years old.  I setup an icon on the
desktop that loads WINE and Iax_rpt.

I have to run it on my Linux box, because I use IaxComm on my Windows
box (for my VoIP service), and IaxComm won't coexist with IaxRpt. :)

>JIM "anti-gui" DIXON, WB6NIL

Hehe, I'm a horses for courses guy.  GUIs have a place, though for me
that place is not on servers.  Desktops, yep, but even there I still
want a decent command shell. :)

73 de VK3JED / VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com