[App_rpt-users] Noise Problem with URI and Voter Comment

MICHAEL SMITH kb8wlw at me.com
Tue May 11 17:17:32 UTC 2010

I finally had time to try some things out, I was able to get rid of the noise by putting some resistance.  Actually I put in a POT and set the RADIO TUNE TXVOICE just above mid range.  Then I used the pot to adjust the deviation.  I ended up with around 6k of resistance.  When I have more time I will adjust the RADIO TUNE TXVOICE to mid point and do the same test.

Thanks to all!

Mike / KB8WLW
145.410  MHz PL 110.9
224.480  MHz PL 141.3