[App_rpt-users] Can you connect to a node just on the lan? (multihome? how?)

Steve Gladden steve at michiganbroadband.com
Wed May 12 18:17:50 UTC 2010

Thanks Paul!

Very helpful! I'd like to add this to the standard documentation
exactly as you put it if possible..
Unless nobody else really does this :-)..
This is great.. I can continue testing now without annoying anyone
else's live nodes with my rigorous testing now. :-)

+ I might link two nodes over a wireless LAN in Dayton this weekend!

Steve